- 1 block of cream cheese.
- 2 cups of Mozzarella Cheese or Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cooked chicken breasts chopped.
- 2 Tbsp Mike's Original BBQ Rub
- 1/2 cup Mike's BBQ Rub LA SAUCE TRUFFALO.
- Preheat conventional oven to 400 degrees F. In a bowl mix together all ingredients and transfer mixture to cast iron pan or baking dish. The chicken we used was leftover smoked chicken.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Broil for an extra 1-2 minutes but keep an eye out to be sure it doesn't burn. As you can see in the picture, we wanted to give it a little dark crust but not too much.
- Serve and enjoy with your favorite chip, on bread or eat straight out of the bowl with a fork! :)