- 20 Full Chicken wings
- Mike's BBQ Rub Spicy blend
- Mike's BBQ Rub LA SAUCE TRUFFALO
- Olive oil 2 tablespoons
- Place Chicken wings in a plastic bag or bowl. Drizzle olive oil to wings & then add the spicy rub and start mixing it all together. Let sit in fridge overnight or for a few hours ( minimum 2 hours )
- Prepare smoker at 225-250F degrees with Cherry & Hickory wood & place wings on smoker.
- Cook wings for about 90 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 170-175F. It may take a little longer than 90 minutes or maybe less. Always cook to temperature!
- Once the wings are ready, its time to add another layer of HEAT!
- Put all the wings in a bowl and apply the TRUFFALO BBQ Sauce and mix all the wings together!
Optional : If you want the wings to be crispy then once the wings are ready and you added your sauce, cook them on direct heat for a few minutes. It can be either on charcoal or on your gas BBQ if you want the wings to be crispy. We personally find both ways to be delicious :)
PS, as you can see these will be spicy!!!