- 10-20 Chicken wings
- Mike's BBQ Rub SPICY blend
- Mike's BBQ Rub LA SAUCE Ghost Bourbon or Habanero Mango
- Olive oil 2 tablespoons
- Place Chicken wings in a plastic bag or bowl. Drizzle olive oil to wings & then add the spicy rub and start mixing it all together. Let sit in fridge overnight.
- Prepare smoker at 225-250F degrees with Cherry & Hickory wood & place wings on smoker.
- Cook wings for about 90 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 170-175F. Half way through the cook, apply Mike's Spicy BBQ Sauce to the chicken wings and continue to smoke the wings until they are ready to eat!
- Once the wings are ready, its time to add another layer of HEAT!
- Put all the wings in a bowl and apply Mike's Spicy BBQ Sauce and mix all the wings together! Our sauce of choice... GHOST Bourbon or even better, mix them both :)
Optional : If you want the wings to be crispy then once the wings are ready and you added your sauce, cook them on direct heat. It can be either on charcoal or on your gas BBQ if you want the wings to be crispy. We personally find both ways to be delicious :)
PS, as you can see these will be spicy!!!