- 1 French Baguette
- 2 full garlic heads
- 2 tbsp Mike's Original BBQ Rub
- Mike's BBQ Rub LA SAUCE TRUFFALO
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 3 tbsp Parsley
- 1 tsp Chili flakes
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 Stick of unsalted butter
- Cubed pieces of Smoked BBQ Brisket
- 1 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Slice the tops off the Garlic heads and drizzle Olive Oil & add Mike's Original BBQ Rub to cover garlic. ( about a Tbsp ) Wrap garlic heads in aluminum foil and bake for 30-40 minutes until they are soft.
- In a bowl mix together remaining ingredients softened butter, Olive Oil, Parsley, Chili Flakes, Oregano, Mike's Original BBQ Rub, Smoked Brisket, grated parmesan cheese and stir all together. Leave Mozzarella cheese for last step.
- Once the Garlic is ready, squeeze the garlic cloves and mix that it into the bowl we just prepared.
- Cut French Baguette in half and spread the mixture we just prepared all over the bread with top with Mozzarella Cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes and then broil for an extra 1-2 minutes to get extra crispy but keep an eye out to be sure it doesn't burn!
- Last Step, Slather Mike's BBQ Rub La Sauce TRUFFALO on top and enjoy :)